How to read this lecture...
Part 4: Multiple Agent Models¶
These lectures look at important economic models that also illustrate common equilibrium concepts.
- Schelling’s Segregation Model
- A Lake Model of Employment and Unemployment
- Uncertainty Traps
- Rational Expectations Equilibrium
- Markov Perfect Equilibrium
- Introduction to Asset Pricing
- A Harrison-Kreps Model of Asset Prices
- The Lucas Asset Pricing Model
- The Aiyagari Model
- Consumption and Tax Smoothing with Complete and Incomplete Markets
- On-the-Job Search