How to read this lecture...
Multiple Agent Models¶
These lectures look at important economic models that also illustrate common equilibrium concepts.
- Schelling’s Segregation Model
- A Lake Model of Employment and Unemployment
- Rational Expectations Equilibrium
- Markov Perfect Equilibrium
- Asset Pricing I: Finite State Models
- Asset Pricing II: The Lucas Asset Pricing Model
- Asset Pricing III: Incomplete Markets
- Uncertainty Traps
- The Aiyagari Model
- Default Risk and Income Fluctuations
- Globalization and Cycles